Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Three Day Weekend

Happy Tuesday!

I LOVE three days weekends and this one was no exception. There's something about coming into work on a Tuesday and knowing that you only have to get through 4 days instead of 5 that brings a smile to my face.

I was all set to share with you the meatloaf and roasted sweet potatoes that I made for dinner last night until I realized that I forgot to snap a picture of it. Right as we were getting ready to sit down to eat dinner, there was a knock at the door from some guy trying to get us to sign up for something or another.

Needless to say, I wasn't too happy about it. I mean really, who comes and knocks on your door at 5:15 in the evening? The surprise threw me, I forgot to capture the meal and I went through the rest of dinner annoyed.

So, instead of seeing pictures of last night's dinner, here are some pictures from the weekend.

On Sunday, the hubby, little guy and I went on a "pajama walk."  It was only 7:00 in the morning, but we took a walk around our neighborhood looking for rabbits and birds.  The little guy was beyond thrilled.


It was nice to get out before the sweltering heat hit.  I mean, yeah, we ran into a few people and yeah, I was sporting purple pajama pants, but I think this is something we'll continue to do.

Sunday night we went to my aunt's house for a BBQ and my niece and nephew were there.  My niece was ubber interested in my son.....and, as you can see by this picture.....my son was interested in taking a bite of his carrot.

The picture below is one of my favorites....it's my grandmom, mom, son, niece and nephew. 

It stinks to be back at work, but I'm thankful for a great weekend!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie