Wednesday, May 23, 2012

This and That

Happy Wednesday!

Last night I gave the little guy another haircut.  He's been a trooper with all of the haircut madness - he hardly noticed I was buzzing his hair because he was too busy watching an Elmo DVD.  I love that boy!

Before the haircut took place, we all sat down for some shortcut chicken parmesan and seasoned veggies.  I didn't think the little guy would like it - he has showed his dislike for it in the past, but I crossed my fingers, held my breath and hoped for the best.



The verdict? He ate it like a champ. Thank goodness! The little guy has been going through an "I don't want to eat" phase and thankfully he didn't try it with this meal. Let me tell ya, going back and forth about eating is not worth the aggravation!

And the veggies?  He wasn't too keen on them, but I'll keep trying.  This is a kid who shuns potatoes and eats broccoli.  I won't complain about that!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite veggie?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie