Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

One more day of the work week until the weekend - woo hoo! Can't wait!

Today, as silly as it seems, I'm thankful for music.  I LOVE music.  A song is incredible - it has the power to bring you back to that time, umpteen years ago when you were doing *insert action here* with *insert people here*.  It's amazing.

Yesterday I hopped on over to John Mayer's website and found his newest song, Something Like Olivia.  Apparently he has a new cd coming out soon and I'm guessing this is the first single.  I kind of have a love/hate relationship with John Mayer.  Some of his stuff leaves me with a good feeling and other stuff is just....not my style.

This song, though, has been stuck in my head for the last day and half and I don't plan on changing it any time soon.





Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie