Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I'm cutting to the chase today.  Today, I'm thankful for the ability to read on my train ride to and from work.  For some reason, taking a half hour out of my daily commute to focus on something else really makes a difference in my life.  I just finished the Hunger Games Trilogy yesterday.  Sidebar - I'm still trying to figure out exactly how I feel about the ending.  Ugh. 

Luckily, they have a library at my work, and, as if you needed further proof that my son has taken over my life, I found this sitting on the shelf.

Source
I know this adds to my dorkiness, but I can't wait to start this book!  I love, love, love Sesame Street!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

P.S.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway!! Winners will be chosen on Monday!