Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Trading Jobs

Happy Wednesday and thank goodness for being halfway through the week!

The hubby decided that he was going to make a meal for dinner this week. He wanted to "trade jobs" with me so he could appreciate the work that goes into planning and making meals. He decided on chicken cutlet. I was so excited because I haven't had it in such a long time.

What I wasn't sure about was how the little guy would react to the meal. He does eat chicken most of the time, but he typically only eats a few pieces before he's done with it. I'm not the kind of mom who likes to give her child a billion choices (the hubby would tell you otherwise) so I usually have something else on hand in case the little guy doesn't want what we are having. The doctor told us to give him no more than two choices and that has worked really well for us.

Long story short, the little guy LOVED the hubby's chicken cutlet. He loved it so much that he ate almost his entire piece! That never happens when I make chicken, so I told the hubby that when chicken cutlet is on the menu, he is the one gets to make it.


I served it with some cheesy broccoli.  It was delicious!!

Question of the Day:
Do you share cooking duties with anyone in your house?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie