Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Two weeks ago, the hubby and I celebrated my best friend's 30th birthday. I've been best friends with this girl since our freshmen year of high school. It's insane to think we've known each other for 17 years!

It was a surprise party, so that made it both fun and interesting!

Surprise!

My mom was watching the little guy, so you know what that meant, right? It was date night for the hubby and I. Today, I'm thankful we had that date night. Even though it was two weeks ago, thinking back on that time makes me smile.


Don't get us wrong, we love spending time with the little guy - he's the highlight of our world - but sometimes, it's nice to enjoy one another.

Date nights rock!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie