Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

One more work day until the weekend! I can't wait!

I know I've probably mentioned this a billion times, but having a child truly changes your life. Every day things that I take for granted are seen as an amazing experience through the eyes of my son.   Today, I'm thankful that he taught me this lesson.

The little guy has a book where you touch a caterpillar's head and it squeaks - except he can't get it to make the noise with his fingers. The other day he figured out that he could make the noise by stepping on the caterpillar's head. His reaction? "I did it, YAY" which was followed by clapping and running around.  I got the camera out just in time to catch him saying it. He was so proud of himself and he reminded me in that moment to be grateful for everything big and small....because even the small stuff is amazing.

I think the fact that he repeatedly bangs his head on the sofa cushion is just a sign of his excitement.....haha



Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie