Monday, April 16, 2012

Sometimes You Just Have To!

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty fantastic! The weather was beautiful so I spent a lot of my time outdoors. I was reminded yesterday that I need to get sunscreen. Can you believe I'm shopping for sunscreen in the middle of April? Yeah, me neither.

After lots of running around yesterday the hubby and I had our classic "what are we eating for dinner tonight" debate. When it comes to meal planning, weekends are really hard for me. We usually have leftovers or something quick (i.e. breakfast for dinner, tuna, etc.) on Saturdays and Sundays because I think I deserve a cooking break. This mantra always bites me in the behind, though, because I always  get agitated when I can't come up with something to eat.

Last night the hubby declared twe were going to order pizza because we haven't had it in almost a year. Sometimes, you just have to go with it!



It was delicious! I can see this easy go-to meal creeping into a semi-regular routine in my household.

Question of the Day:
Do you plan ahead for weekend meals or do you go with the flow?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie