Monday, April 2, 2012

Groggy Weekend

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine went pretty well. We celebrated my friend's 30th birthday on Saturday. I have known this girl since I was a freshman in high school. It's hard to believe we're turning 30 already! Time sure flies, doesn't it?

Other than the surprise birthday party, my weekend was pretty low key. Unfortunately it was gloomy for much of the weekend. I don't know about you, but gloomy weekends typically make me sleepy. No matter how many naps I took yesterday I couldn't shake the general feeling of grogginess.

Despite the groggy feeling, our family still ate a decent veggie-filled meal of BBQ chicken, broccoli and asparagus.


It's a busy day today at work, so I'm signing off. I hope you all have a great day!

Question of the Day:
How many hours of sleep do you get each night?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie