Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Gosh, every time I post a blog I feel like I'm telling you about how the little guy is sick....well....he's sick.....again.  This time it's in the form of a double ear infection.  It looks like the cold he was fighting all weekend settled into his ears.  Despite the aggravation of getting the medicine into him, I'm happy that it's an ear infection and not the stomach virus again.

So today, I'm thankful that the little guy is on medicine.  He's already starting to act like himself, and it's really good to see!

Source
I can't wait to get back to my regular blogging.  I've missed it so much these past few days!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

P.S.  Happy 21st birthday to my cousin Chris!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie