Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Love the One(s) You're With

I mentioned on Monday that it was supposed to be an easier week at work because the students are on Spring Break.  Well....I guess sometimes the plans you make don't become a reality.  What's that saying?  If you want to make God laugh, tell Him your plans.

On Monday we received the horrible news at work that one of our professors passed away rather suddenly.  Even though I didn't work for him, his office was on my floor and I interacted with him on a daily basis.  He was only 38 years old.  As I sit and type this, I still can't believe he's gone.  Yesterday his family came to collect his things.  Sad doesn't even begin to describe that situation. 

When the hubby came home from work on Monday night I just hugged him and held him tight.  Something like this makes me realize that every day truly is a gift and to love the one(s) you are with - whether they be friends, spouses, boyfriends, girlfriends or relatives.

Of course loving the one you're with gets this song stuck in my head.




And only because this is a food blog, I'm here to share the latest eats from my kitchen.

Make-at-home Chinese food with brown rice
Do me a favor?  Make it a point to hug the people in your life and tell them you love them.  Not just today, but every day!

Question of the Day:
Tell me about someone you love.

Until next time!
~Anne Marie