Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Friday, Friday......

Happy Friday!

Here's a song for your Friday....




Song stuck in your head now?  Yeah, sorry, it gets stuck in my head every flipping week.

Since Lent has begun, I've had to make meals not involving meat on Fridays.  It's not usually a problem because my family loves, loves, loves spaghetti.  Despite our love for everything carbohydrate related, it gets old after awhile. Yeah I know - I can't believe I'm admitting it either.

Enter the world of quiche.  I love quiche.  My mom makes an awesome one, and although I tried to replicate it, it fell short.  This just means that I'll have to revamp my recipe until it gets better!

For my quiche I used:

1 store bought quiche
4 eggs
1 bag of mixed veggies
1/2 cup of milk
shredded cheese

Mix everything together and pour into the crust.

Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the quiche is set.

This was just okay. Tasty, but not very filling. Once I tweak it, I'll let you know!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Question of the Day:
Are you a fan of quiche?  What's your favorite add-in?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie