Monday, March 5, 2012

I'm SUCH a Dork!

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine was pretty decent. The family celebrated my cousin's 21st birthday on Saturday. It was a blast!! It's still hard to believe he's 21 already.

I know that I am a dork, but my realization of said dorkiness deepened even more this weekend. One of the women who goes to Weight Watchers on Saturdays works at Channel 6. (My local ABC news affiliate). There's a meteorologist, Adam Joseph, who I have such a school girl crush on. He's adorable! Every Saturday, I jokingly ask this woman how he's doing and to give him my best. We have a good laugh about it and move on.  Wouldn't you know that this Saturday, she comes in with this for me.

"Anne Marie, may your days always shine bright"
Very cute, right?  Except that I literally put my hands over my mouth and my knees starting shaking up and down because I was so excited.  I acted like such a dork!  My thought is that dorkiness doesn't ever go away.....does it? haha

There's a new product that I've found that I've been using nonstop on pretty much everything.....Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce.  I know I'm late to things and that everyone has probably been using it forever, but oh my word.....if you haven't tried it yet, what are you waiting for?

My favorite use for it is over chicken.....



So yummy!

Question of the Day:
Would you consider yourself a dork?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie