Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Food Review: Mrs. Paul's Parchment Bake

Happy Monday Tuesday!

I was given the opportunity through the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program to try out Mrs. Paul's Parchment Bakes. Since we are in the season of Lent (which means no meat on Fridays), I was more than excited for this opportunity.

Fish is one of those things I love eating but rarely make. This is mostly because I can't get away with cooking fish on Sunday to eat over the course of a week.  Last Friday, however, I got out of work early, and this fish was on my mind.



Making this couldn't have been any easier. All you have to do is take the parchment bags out of the box, place them on a baking sheet and bake for 22-24 minutes.


After the time was up, I was greeted with two pieces of delicious tilapia.


I can't wait to try some other varieties. This made for a very simple, yet very delicious meal. The sauce wasn't too overpowering (which seems to be a problem with me and frozen meals) and the tilapia was moist and flavorful.

Two thumbs up for Mrs. Paul's Parchment Bake!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite type of fish!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie