Monday, February 27, 2012

Yummy Banana Bread

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend! Mine was okay - the little guy came down with a pretty bad cold over the weekend, so when he wasn't whining or crying, he was doing lots of this.....



I felt bad for the little guy......my normally energetic little boy was completely wiped out.
Since I spent most of the weekend inside, I thought it was time for me to do some baking.  I won Ally's giveaway a little while ago and my prize came in the mail over the weekend.  I couldn't wait to try them out!

Non-stick baking pans!
I made some banana bread with chocolate chips using this recipe.

 

The pan worked so well!  The banana bread came right out of the pan as soon as I turned it over.  I can't wait to experiment with these more.  Thanks again, Ally!



There's nothing quite like the smell of something yummy baking in the oven.....is there?

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie