Friday, February 24, 2012

Food Review: Smart Ones Satisfying Selections

Happy Friday!

It's muggy and rainy and cold but who cares - it's Friday!!

I received a free coupon to try Smart Ones Satisfying Selections.  I picked out the Broccoli Alfredo with minimal hopes.  Frozen meals are great on occasion but they never really fill me up and the portion sizes are less than stellar.


Don't let the words "30 percent larger serving" fool you - it was still a skimpy serving size in my opinion.

One of the best parts of this meal was that it cooks directly in the bag - much like Steamfresh Vegetables. 

The smell was amazing, and when I emptied it out, this is what I was left with.


I ended up adding some broccoli on top of what was already there. The extra broccoli is what made this meal pretty filling. The sauce was a little watery and did not taste like Alfredo.

I appreciated the opportunity to review the meal, but it just wasn't my thing.

Question of the Day:
Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie