Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!
It figures that as soon as I decided to cut the caff, the little guy decides it's time to wake up earlier and earlier each night. Today he was up every five minutes from 4:15-4:45. I'm fighting the urge to make myself another cup of caffeinated coffee but I keep telling myself that I'll only feel worse if I do.Happy Thursday!

It's Thankful Thursday, though, and it's time to be grateful. Today I'm grateful for taking the time to paint my nails.




I wouldn't consider myself a girly girl - heck my nails are hard to paint because they are so short - but taking the time to paint them was something I decided I needed this week.

I did it when the husband was working his second job and the little guy was asleep for the night. It only took 10 minutes but it made me feel special. Weird, right?

Who knew that a little coat of nail polish could change someone's outlook on things? 

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie

P.S.  Please stop by tomorrow - I have a really special post planned!