Thursday, January 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

How has your week been treating you?  The little guy developed a cold over the last few days, so it's been rather cranky in my household.

Yeah, remember the Elmo hat I made for the little guy?  Well my aunt has been pushing me to start a little "side business" of making/selling the hats.  I mean yeah, it would be cool to make something someone else would enjoy, but I'm not so sure I could actually do it.  That's when all the negative thoughts hit and my brain shuts the idea out of my head for a while.  I mean really, is there a viable market out there for these things?

Too much to think about for me right now, so I'm choosing instead to focus on what I'm thankful for. 

Today, I'm thankful for a short work week - one that allowed me a little bit of relaxation.


Source

My day of relaxation was spent with the little guy. Even though he constantly keeps me on my toes and my days with him would hardly be classified as relaxing, I wouldn't want to spend the time any other way.

Besides, how else would I have gotten to see him do this?



I kept telling him all morning that he was too small to fit in that basket. Mid-morning he decides to prove me wrong and you know what? I'm so glad he did.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie