Thursday, January 5, 2012

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!!

I'm leaving work early today because the little guy has his 15 month check-up.  Seriously, where is the time going?  Along with his check-up, he's getting his shots as well.....yeah, no fun!!

Today, I'm thankful for two things:

1.  Work has been swamped - classes start up again next week so the professors have been giving me loads of things to get done.  Today, I'm thankful I have a chance to catch up a little bit while most of them are at a conference.  This week it feels like the second I get my head above water, someone else would need something. 

2.  The little guy has started eating veggies again!  He was very opposed to eating most vegetables after we stopped giving him baby food.  You know how I got him to eat his veggies?  I made a stew.  The veggies were soft and delicious.  In fact, he kept asking for more peppers!


Stew face

Veggies everywhere....even in his hair!
The recipe for the stew is coming soon - be on the lookout!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie