Tuesday, January 3, 2012

It's Good to be Back!

Hello everyone!

Long time no blogging!

The last week off has been incredibly nice.  I got some quality one-on-one time with the little guy, which is always a treat.  It seems that as soon as I got into a pattern of being home with him, BAM back to work I go.  I am incredibly thankful, though, that my work was closed the week between Christmas and New Years.

So....what have I been up too? Good thing you asked because I have some pictures (mostly of the little guy) to share with you!  Be ready.....this could take awhile!

For those of you who were wondering, I finished the stocking!

The little guy was MUCH more interested in the wrapping paper and boxes than the presents.  I wish he would always stay that innocent :)
Showing him his Santa stocking

Christmas day, at my aunt's house.  It was so hard to get a picture of him standing still!


Little guy with his New Year's hat on.  He wasn't too happy about it, but he was a trooper.

The day after Christmas, the hubby, little guy and I went out to a park by our house to see the Christmas lights.  It was freezing, but it was worth it!
Charlie Brown was the star of the show!
Yesterday I gave the little guy some toaster cakes - basically, it's a corn muffin top.  I transitioned him from the bottle to the sippy cup this week and I thought this would make him drink some milk.  He loved these things!



Of course there was tons and tons of good food that was consumed over the past week. (So much good food that I actually gained 4.8 pounds.....yikes!) New Year's Eve, I made some pizza. I figured I would start the year off with a bang!

It's so good to be back!! I'm looking forward to getting into the blogging swing of things!

Question of the Day:
How were your holidays?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie