Monday, January 23, 2012

I'm a Stressor

Happy Monday!!

So yeah, I'm a complete stress bucket. I take the train to and from work. Through my job, I receive a discount on my monthly pass. It gets mailed to me each month. Today I walked in and two of my co-workers received their passes and I haven't gotten mine yet. I don't think I'd normally worry....except that we always get our passes at the same time. I don't want to put out the extra money and then go through the refund process but I guess if it comes to it, I'll have to do it. I know in the end it's nothing to stress over, but it's what I do.....and I hate it!

Most of my weekend was an even balance between cooking and relaxing.  The hubby took the little guy out on his first solo shopping trip.  At first I was hesitant but I was at the point where I needed some time to relax.  If you're a momma, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  When I get to this point, it's either "give me some time away" or "I'm going to get angry over stupid little things".  All I need is a half hour to an hour and I feel rejuvenated.  I took advantage of the boys being out of the house by taking a bubble bath and catching up on a good book.

By the time they came home I was refreshed and ready to take on anything that was thrown my way.

Over the weekend I made some awesome shredded chicken with peppers and onions.  The secret to the "awesome" was Sweet Baby Ray's Barbecue Sauce.  Why am I so late to this game?  I think I may have been the last person to try this stuff but now, I'm a convert.


It's got a sweetness with a hint of spice that's outta this world!

Question of the Day:
Are you a stressor? Please tell me to stop stressing over the little things! haha

Until next time!
~Anne Marie