Friday, January 13, 2012

Happy Friday!

Is it wrong that I'm excited to shop for veggies later tonight? I've been waiting for this day since last week! (I'm a huge nerd, I know!)

Fridays are my favorite day at work. Not only do I have the weekend to look forward too, but it's also one of the quietest days here. I've been using the time to catch up on the rest of my work. Once that's done, maybe I'll get some time to finish up crocheting an Elmo hat for my son. Yeah, I'm trying to do it before the weekend is here. Nothing like pressure, right? haha

This week in the house we've been eating spinach pie. I thought it would be perfect for the little guy....except he hated it. Bummer!

In other news, I've been trying to add new songs to my IPod.  The hubby got me a gift card for my birthday.  Whenever I'm in the car I keep thinking "I need to download that song" but of course now that I actually have a gift card to spend, I can't think of anything worthy of downloading.  Any suggestions?


Question of the Day:
Give me some song suggestions, please!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie