Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Rainy Wednesday

Happy Wednesday!

It's raining today, which makes commuting to work a big mess.

On days like today, I'm thankful that I have a meal waiting for me when I get home. I can't imagine coming home without the slightest idea of what I'm having for dinner. Yes, I'm that ridiculous.

So, what's waiting for me tonight?  Meatballs.  I have been craving meatballs for some time now, and I just so happened to have some lean turkey in the fridge.


Top it off with some hot sauce and I'll be good to go.

Yestertday I received an e-mail from my older brother about setting up a visit from Santa. Every year my younger brother dresses up as Santa for the kids. It's a nice tradition that's been started, but with an almost three year old, a 14 month old and a 7 month old things are going to get interesting!! I'm pretty sure the little guy and my nephew are going to freak out. Sometimes the freak out pictures make the best ones though, right?

Here's last year's picture....it cracks me up!

He looks so tiny, doesn't he?

Question of the Day:
What did you have for dinner last night?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie