Wednesday, December 14, 2011

The Easy Way Out

Happy Wednesday!

If you follow me on facebook, you would've noticed that yesterday was my birthday.  I turned the big 29 and I'm not sure how I feel about it.  On one hand, I don't mind getting older, but on the other hand, I can't believe I'm actually 29.  I remember being a teenager and thinking that 29 seemed so far off.  Where the heck did the time go?   It was rather nuts at work yesterday, and in the middle of the craziness, these came for me from the hubby and little guy.....


I love little surprises like this. It makes me feel super special.

The hubby was working last night (bummer, but it all works out in the end) so I wanted something no fuss.  I had some chicken in the fridge but I wanted something else.....so I took the easy way out and made a pizza with a tortilla, sauce, cheese and spices.


Afterwards, the little guy and I enjoyed some cake. I think he enjoyed it....how about you?

All in all, I would say it was a pretty spectacular birthday!

Question of the Day:
When is your birthday?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie