Monday, November 14, 2011

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine flew by, as usual, but it was really fun. On Saturday, the hubby had to work at night, so the little guy and I headed to my mom's house for some yummy Stromboli's.


Afterwards, I mentioned to my mom that the little guy loves The Lawrence Welk Show. Turns out it was on TV - lucky us!

Sidebar - am I the only person who knows about this show?




It's one of the cheesiest shows I've ever seen, but it holds a special place in my heart.  My grandmom used to watch it with her mother, and I have fond memories of watching it with my grandmom and mom. Needless to say, the little guy enjoys it whenever it's on TV.  I'd like to think it's the music he clings to and not the fashion choices of the cast members.

Yesterday, the family headed over to my mother-in-law's house to celebrate her birthday.  I swear we've had a birthday almost every weekend for the past month.  I'm all birthday-ed out!!  When we came home, I finished up some cooking for the next week or so (more on that in another post) and then took a nap.  I'm not sure what's gotten into me but lately I've been craving naps.  Having a 13 month old really tires you out, I guess!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie