Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!
A few months ago, my sister-in-law gave me a ton of clothes for the little guy ranging from 12 months - 4 years old.  While I am extremely thankful for the clothes, the boxes have literally taken up our entire basement.  The hubby and I keep telling ourselves that we are going to clean out the room and sort through the clothes.  It feels like we never have the time, but really, we never make the time.

To put it bluntly, I am one of the most disorganized people I know, and for my own sanity, that has to change!



Source
 Last night the hubby suggested we take 15 minutes each night after the little guy goes to bed and go through the totes.  Even after 15 minutes, we managed to get through one and half totes.  A little bit goes a long way, right?  Hopefully we can get this taken care of soon!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie