Monday, November 7, 2011

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Happy Monday!!

Today is my Mom's birthday.

I'm lucky enough to say that my Mom is my very best friend. She's the one I can turn to when times get tough. She's the one who listens when I need to vent or talk incessantly about something.  She's the person who understands me better than I understand myself.  She's the kindest, sweetest person I know. 

She's the one who shows my son a love that only a grandmom can....


We celebrated my Mom's birthday with a dinner on Saturday night.  I was in charge of the lasagna and cake and my brothers were in charge of side dishes.

It was great to get together with my brothers and my niece and nephew.  I'm pretty sure my Mom enjoyed it too!

The picture below is perhaps one of my favorites of the evening.  My brothers and I filled a picture frame with lots of pictures of her grandchildren and children. 


My Mom has always been sentimental at heart, but no gift compares to the gift she gives her children and grandchildren each and every day.

Happy birthday, Mom! I love you!

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weeekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie