Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Fuel Before Trick-or-Treating

Happy Tuesday!

My grandmom's 84th birthday was a lot of fun. I think she enjoyed herself!


I was able to leave work a little bit early yesterday so I could get home in enough time to eat dinner and change the little guy into his Halloween costume.  This year the little guy was a clown.  My grandmom made the costume 32 years ago, for my oldest brother.  Pretty much everyone in my family has worn the costume at one time or another (myself included) so it was neat to see the little guy wearing something so special.

We didn't actually take him around trick-or-treating because he can't eat the candy. We put him outside in his coach while we handed out candy and he seemed to be content.



Before we could sit outside, though, we had to fuel up. It was really cold and we needed something to give us enough energy to weather the cold. Wanna know what we chose?


Seriously, did you think it would be something else other than pasta? Haha.

The hubby and I have lived in our house for three years and this was the first year that we didn't get a lot of kids.  We still have some candy left over, which is not good for me!

Question of the Day:
How was your Halloween?  Did you give out a lot of candy?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie