Monday, October 24, 2011

Weekend Recap and Tervis Tumbler

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine flew by even though I had a three day weekend.

On Friday, the little guy and I headed over to visit my Grandmom and Uncle Joe. It was great to catch up with them! The little guy loved seeing his GiGi and Great Uncle Joe!

On Saturday night, the hubby had to work, so I took it as an opportunity to follow the little guy around with my camera all night. I needed some updated pictures and he was more than willing to appease me some of the time.

Yesterday was our family day and we spent it seeing the little guy take his first steps. The hubby and I were extremely thankful that the little guy waited until we were with him to take his first steps.

I'm not so good at transitions, so consider this your warning!

As part of Foodbuzz's Tastemaker Program, I was given the opportunity to sample a Tervis Tumbler cup.  I think I am in love with this cup.  It's pretty much indestructible and won't chip, melt, shatter or crack.  That's a blessing in my house - especially with a 12 month old running around.

Best part of this picture?  The party hat and Advil in the background. 
Can you tell that this was right after the little guy's birthday party and just as he was getting sick?
Tastemakers who received the Tervis Tumbler were asked to concoct a drink recipe.  I'm not much of an alcoholic drinker (in fact, I couldn't even tell you the last time I had an alcoholic drink) so my drink involves apple juice and sparkling water.  Classy, right?  haha.  Combine the two in whatever combination works for you and you have a refreshing, tasty drink.


Enjoy!

Question of the Day:
Do you have a favorite cup or mug to drink from?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie