Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

The sun is semi-shining, the breeze is blowing - my oh my is it a beautiful day in the neighborhood. Mr. Rogers reference, anyone?



I digress.  Today is once again Thankful Thursday - the day where I sit back and reflect what I'm thankful for.  I've been thankful for large things, small things, everyday things - this tradition has kept me truly tuned in to the little blessings God offers me.

I've noticed that since having a baby, my Thankful Thursdays revolve around him.  It's amazing how much joy one tiny person can bring into your life.  So, in true form, today I'm thankful for having the day off tomorrow to spend with this bundle of joy.
This morning, I asked him if he wanted to watch Sesame Street.  He looked at me and said "Sheet! Sheet!"  Pretty flippin' cool in my world.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie