Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I apologize for being MIA for the past two days - the little guy got sick and I needed to take a day off from work.  The doctor diagnosed him with a throat infection and chest congestion.  Yuck.  This morning was the first time he was actually grumpy.  I could tell his throat was hurting him and he was generally uncomfortable.  Poor little guy.


When the little guy gets sick, I'm always reminded how thankful I am when he's healthy and how easy it is to take it for granted.  Thankfully, he's healthy most of the time with little spurts of being sick here and there.

Oh, and one more thing - today is my cousin's 16th birthday - happy birthday, Allison! Hope you enjoy your special day!


I promise I'll be back tomorrow with a full post.  Enjoy your day!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie