Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Super Simple Sloppy Joes

Happy Tuesday!

I'm feeling a little under the weather today - yuck! I'm ready to get this day over with!

Last night when I got home from work, the little guy was fast asleep. He's started saying "night night?" when he gets really, really tired. It's super cute but I'm completely biased.

The hubby had dinner heating on the stove when I came in, and it was just what I was craving - super simple sloppy joes. While this recipe doesn't use your traditional sloppy joe sauce, it uses something equally delicious - salsa!

I took one pound of ground turkey and cooked it until it was no longer pink. Next, I added a container of salsa and mixed it with the turkey until it was warm.

I served mine with a piece of bread underneath the sloppy joes.


Not the prettiest of meals, but yummy nonetheless!

Question of the Day:
Are you a fan of sloppy joes?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie