Monday, October 17, 2011

Healthy Caprese Style Pizza

Happy Monday!

How was your weekend? Mine was eventful. I had to take the little guy back to the doctor's on Saturday and was able to get him on an antibiotic. Phew! Hopefully he'll be back to himself in no time.

I was given a really neat opportunity through Foodbuzz's Tastemaker Program and Newman's Own to create a recipe using a Newman's Own Product.  After much thought, I decided to make a healthy caprese style pizza.  Comfort food in a healthier way?  Yes, please!

While making this video, I learned a few things:

1.  I am completely and utterly awkward.
2.  Talking to a camera is a lot harder than it looks.
3.  I have entirely too much baby paraphernalia on my kitchen counter.
4.  Count how many times I repeat things in the video!

Without further ado, enjoy the video!





Both the hubby and I enjoyed this pizza.  The dressing gave the pizza an entirely new flavor!

Question of the Day:
Tell me a fun fact about you!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie