Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Since having the little guy, I've realized what's truly important in my life.  I've learned to laugh harder, hug tighter and smile more often.  I've learned that you can never give him too many kisses, too many high-fives or do too much to let him know he's loved.

He has taught me to laugh at the silly things and appreciate the little things.  To put it bluntly, I think my little guy is a comedian.  He has started making noises and gestures randomly, and if he sees that my husband and I laugh, he does it again and again to get another laugh.  It's pretty awesome.

I took this video below while he was tasting the cookies I made for him.



See what I mean? The first time I saw him make that little noise was when I was feeding him his nighttime bottle. He did it by accident in a half asleep/half awake haze, and once I started laughing, he immediately woke up and started making the noise over and over until he couldn't keep his eyes open.

I love moments like these, where I'm thankful for the silliest things he does.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie