Monday, September 19, 2011

Slow Cooker Buffalo BBQ Chicken

Dear Weekend,

I would love for you to come back.

Sincerely,
I enjoyed you too much.

How was your weekend? Mine was spectacular! It was one of those weekends that were both busy and relaxing. On Saturday, the hubby and I did some shopping at BJ's for the little guy's party. We went to check out the cakes and we had our cart (filled with stuff) behind us. After talking to the bakery lady, we turned around and our cart was gone! Seriously, who takes a cart full of groceries? We felt like stalkers for the rest of the trip because we tried to locate the mysterious cart-stealer.

While we were away, I had some chicken cooking in my crockpot. I found the recipe for slow cooker buffalo bbq chicken off of Pinterest (still obsessed with that website, by the way) and I couldn't wait to try it out.


Verdict?  Both the hubby and I loved it.  It was the right mixture of spicy and sweet.  I imagine this would go really well at a football watching party/tailgate.

In other news.....the pictures from the little guy's photo shoot are in!  We loved every single picture - it was so hard to pick the ones we wanted printed.  Here's our favorite though, mostly because of the little guy's cheesy grin.

I'm off to take a body pump class. I'm looking forward to it but at the same time I know I'm going to be sore afterwards!

Question of the Day:
Has anyone ever stolen your grocery cart?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie