Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Simple Supper

Happy Wednesday!! I'm glad to finally be at the middle of the week. It's nice to know that there are only two more days until the weekend!

Last night when I came home from work, the hubby already had the little guy bathed and ready to be fed. Sometimes I wonder how single parents do it, and it makes my respect for them even greater. By the time I come home from work, get dinner ready and clean up, it's almost time for the little guy to go to bed. It's insane! Thankfully I have a husband that helps around the house and with the little guy.

Dinner was simple. I made a huge batch of sloppy joes and the husband and I shared a plate. I used lean ground beef and added peppers and onions to bulk up the meal a little bit.


While the hubby was putting the little guy to bed, I tried to catch the season premiere of Glee. I'm going to have to watch it again though - it was hard to pay attention while I was making lunches/getting my bags together for work. Did anyone else catch it?

I'm super excited for the premiere of Modern Family tonight. That show has me in stitches every episode!

Question of the Day:
What's your favorite TV show?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie