Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back in the Swing of Things

Happy Tuesday, and thanks so much for all of the anniversary wishes!  The hubby and I celebrated on Saturday night with dinner at a local restaurant followed by ice cream.  I think this was the first ice cream of the summer season - tragic, I know!

We spent yesterday nestled in our home hanging out with the little guy (who isn't very little anymore!)  We hung lots of pictures, filled photo albums and realized that the little guy understands what we're saying.  He has a book filled with first words and when I ask him where certain things are, he points right to them and gets super excited.  Quite frankly, I'm not sure who is more exited - me, the husband or the little guy.

All of this excitedness led to hunger (naturally!) so I made quick spinach pie. This time I added in some chopped onion, but it tastes just fine without it. 

For the first time in a long time I actually included a vegetable and a carb to round out the meal.

Brown rice and asparagus
It was truly a wonderful weekend. I wish we had more three day weekends!

Question of the Day:
What's something fun you did over the weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie