Monday, August 22, 2011

Using What's On Hand

Happy Monday! Holy moly has it been crazy today! I have literally a five second breather, so instead of checking my e-mail or going on facebook (such a guilty pleasure of mine!) I decided to blog.

I have another chicken dish for you today.....suprised?  Coming up with a toping for chicken proves to be challenging because I make chicken a lot.  I took a look through my cabinet and decided to use what I had on hand.  I found some Lay's dip creations that I received for free from the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, sprinkled it on top of the chicken and baked until it was done.



It almost looks like pesto, doesn't it?  The flavor is called Garden Onion and oh, boy does it have a huge onion flavor!  I think I should serve this chicken with a side of mints! haha

Sorry for the shorter blog post - it's been a crazy day!

Question of the Day:
Onions - yay or nay?

Yay for me, but I have to have gum afterwards!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie