Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Whew! It's been one heck of a morning! We have Pre-Orientation going on at my job right now for some new students. To say it's hectic is a complete understatement. Don't get me wrong, the busyness makes the day go much, much faster and that's always a good thing. The only downside is that I have to get used to lots and lots of students hanging around the office again. This marks my official end of summer. haha.

Today, I'm thankful for having the hubby at home tonight. He's worked his second job every day this week, and not seeing him until 10:45 p.m. when I'm only half awake isn't cutting it.

Even though I've got to go food shopping, he has to mow the lawn and the little guy needs a bath, at least I'll be able to see him when I get home. Plus, bath time for the little guy equals snuggles for him and his daddy.

I LOVE this picture of them!

Of course, I have to add a picture of the little guy while he was in the bathtub. He was having so much fun and wouldn't stop smiling for the camera. I LOVE this kid!



Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie