Monday, August 1, 2011

Simple Chicken

I'm glad that many of you enjoyed the personal questions post.   The questions were a lot of fun to answer!

You know, sometimes I find myself looking for new recipes to make because I need to switch up my routine a bit.  Such was the case this weekend, but instead of spending too much time online looking for one, I decided to create my own.  It's probably the simplest recipe I could come up with, and it tastes delicious.

I coated the chicken breasts in olive oil and sprinkled oregano, basil, garlic powder and some salt and pepper on top.



Lots of spices, but it hit the spot.

I'll have to do a recap of the weekend of getting the kiddo's together.  Here's a sneak preview.

Little guy checking out his cousin

It was so much fun!

I've got a mail merge project to get back to (lucky me!)  I just love printing and stapling hundreds upon hundreds of letters.......(there's total sarcasm in that last sentence, in case you were wondering!)

Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie