Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Making the Most Out of Your Time

Since the little guy was born, one thing I'm short on is time. When I'm not diaper-changing, feeding (him, hubby or me), doing laundry or washing dishes, I'm most likely in the kitchen trying to create some semblance of a dinner.   I would be remiss not to say the husband doesn't help out because he does....a lot.  I certainly don't have the opportunity to be too adventurous in the kitchen, which is why you see A LOT of chicken and pasta on the blog. Maybe when the little guy is older, I'll get back to some of the things that take longer to make.

Even though time is in short supply, I try my best to make the most out of the time I do have. Take Saturday night, for example. While feeding the little guy in his high chair, I was able to make a chicken dish for the week.

I saw this guy at the supermarket and decided to give it a try.


Chicken and poultry grinder?  Don't mind if I do! 


I love the hint of seasoning this brought to the chicken. Not too overpowering or bland. Just right!

Thankfully, there were only minimal grunts of "feed me NOW woman!" from the little guy while I was using the grinder on the chicken. 

Making the most out of the time I do have has a downside.....I'm EXHAUSTED by 7:00 in the evening. Perhaps I need to make more time to rest!

Question of the Day:
Life is hectic, no doubt about it. What's something in your life you want to make more time for?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie