Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I Feel the Earth Move.....

...under my feet. Seriously, I've had this song in my head for the past 24 hours.



I was one of the "lucky" ones who felt the earthquake yesterday.  I was sitting at my desk when all of a sudden I saw my computer monitor shake.  When I looked across the street, I saw the windows moving back and forth.  Before I knew it, some professors came running out of their offices excited that they were feeling an earthquake in Philadelphia.  Me?  I wasn't too excited - I was more nervous than anything else!

The shake up led me to wanting something comforting for dinner, so pasta seemed like the perfect choice.  There's something heartwarming and healing about a bowl of pasta.  I cooked up some whole grain spaghetti and added in some frozen spinach.



I love how you can see the spinach throughout the pasta.

Of course, pasta wouldn't be pasta without the cheese!


Delicious, hearty and oh so comforting.  It was just what I was craving.

Question of the Day:
What are you craving right now?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie