Monday, August 29, 2011

Hurricane Food

Here we are back at another Monday!

How did everyone do with Hurricane Irene? Although there were some major winds and scary rain, thankfully we ended up with no damage to speak of. The worst we got was a few downed branches. Thank God!

The hubby and I spent most of Saturday afternoon preparing for the hurricane. He went outside to take put the patio furniture away and I stayed inside making sure we had enough food to eat.

While I was making the meals for the week, I decided I wanted to have pizza for dinner. Seriously, is there a better hurricane food? (Probably, but I'm not addressing it on the blog!)


The pizza tasted pretty amazing, especially since the husband helped me with it when he was done playing around working outside. Doesn't food taste much better when someone else makes it?

Question of the Day:
Were you affected by Hurricane Irene?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie