Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A Ha Moments

Happy Tuesday!

I can FINALLY take a breather - today is proving to be much less stressful compared to yesterday's craziness

Can I get completely geeky on you for a second?  Damian and Samuel won The Glee Project!  I'm beyond excited - I was rooting for Damian the entire show.  He seemed the most humble of the four finalists, and I'm happy that he'll be on Glee for a few episodes.  Gosh, I am such a complete dork!

Last night when I got home I had one of those "a ha" moments - you know the ones I'm talking about.  You see, when I get into a routine, I rarely veer from it.  I come home, I have an agenda and I stick to it because I know it works.  Take the little guy, for example.  He typically falls asleep anywhere between 7:00-8:30.  Usually, he falls asleep on me and usually I snuggle with him until he gets his last bottle at 9:30.   After he eats at 9:30, I begin the task of getting the family ready for the next day - i.e. pack lunches, clean up the mess of toys, etc.  Last night I decided to try feeding the little guy at 8:30 and see if he woke up any earlier this morning.  You know what?  He didn't.  A ha!  Feeding him his bottle a little earlier means extra time with the husband, getting chores done sooner and sleeping more.  Hallelujah!

Another a ha moment I've had recently?  This......


Microwavable brown rice that cooks in 90 seconds.  I understand it's much more cost effective to buy bigger bags and take the time to cook the rice, but my life doesn't have room for that right now.  I bought this at Aldi's, but I know that other supermarkets carry this product.

Well, I'm off to get some more work done - hope you all enjoy your day!

Question of  the Day:
Have you had an "a ha" moment lately?  Tell me about it!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie