Monday, August 8, 2011

Food Review: Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries

Happy Monday!
This weekend was one of those weekends where I got a lot accomplished but I don't feel like I wasted the weekend doing chores. It's really a win-win situation. Over two days, meals were cooked for the week, we got new tires on the car and got lots of cleaning and laundry accomplished.

As a reward for our efforts, I pulled out some sweet potato fries that I received for free from Foodbuzz's Tastemaker Program.  I was excited to try these because:
  1. I love sweet potatoes
  2. I love fries

I was impressed as soon as I put them on the baking sheet.  I knew that these weren't going to be your "typical" sweet potato fries.


Seriously, look at the size of these things! (Anyone else thinking "that's what she said?"  No?)


I paired them with some pizza bread because what goes better with knock-off pizza?


To say that these were delicious is the understatement of the year. They were crispy, sweet and honestly, each fry left me wanting more and more. Added bonus? The above picture shows the serving size of the fries.   Completely and utterly satisfying.

Question of the Day:
Sweet potato fries or regular fries?  Which do you prefer?

I love both, but at the moment, sweet potato fries are stealing my heart.

Until next time!
~Anne Marie