Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Extra Lean Burgers-Yuck!

Happy Wednesday!! I'm super excited because I have the day off tomorrow.  Our babysitter is on vacation this week, so the husband and I rotated days off.  I wish tomorrow was Friday, though - that would make it an even better day off!

When I go grocery shopping, I typically  have an idea of what's on the menu for the week.  This week I wanted something different, so when I came across a package of 93/7 lean hamburgers on sale, I put them in my cart. 

I wasn't sure what to expect from the burgers and after I saw what they looked like when they were cooked, I knew not to expect too much.  I'd rather buy the ground meat and make my own, but the pre-made burgers seemed like a good choice because it saved me time.
Blah. Nothing special.
Yeah.....not really good at all.  Thankfully the bread hid the flavor of the burgers fairly well.  At least I was reminded that making my own burgers is a much better idea.
Please don't forget to enter the formula giveaway. You have until Sunday night to enter!

Question of the Day:
Which do you prefer - regular, turkey or veggie burgers?

I'm a huge fan of turkey burgers.  As long as they are seasoned correctly, they taste great!

Until next time!
~Anne Marie