Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

I know it's only Thursday but I'm super, super excited for the upcoming weekend.

Today, I'm thankful that I was able to coordinate a get-together with my brothers, their significant others and the kiddos.  I'm so happy that we'll all be under the same roof for a few hours to laugh, share a meal and let the kiddos run around.
This is the only picture I have of my younger brother holding the little guy.  This needs to change asap!

When we went on vacation last month my brothers and I had so much fun, and I've been looking forward to hanging out with everyone since we left.

Hubby, my brother and the boys

I love watching them interact!
And, as a completely awesome added bonus, I get to shower my niece with tons of hugs and kisses. Because really, who can resist this face?


Woo hoo! I can't wait!

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie