Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Happy Thursday!

Today, I'm thankful for generosity.  Both of my sisters-in-law surprised the husband and I with some great goodies over past week.

My sister-in-law Jacqui gave us a huge bag of jarred baby food that she wasn't able to use with her son.  IT.WAS.AWESOME.  There are a ton of fruits and veggies that I've never tried with the little guy and I can't wait to try them out!  Trying new foods with him is one of the most fun things we do together.  I love seeing the surprise on his face when he's tasting something for the first time. 

My husband's sister has two boys who are now (almost) 7 and 4. They were both born in the fall months, like my son. As a result, she has given us a ton of clothes. Last night, the husband came home with 6 bins of clothes, two convertible car seats and eight trash bags stuffed to the brim with more clothes. Apparently, there are still 5 more bins of clothes at her house! The clothes range in age from 12 months - 4 years old.  Looks like we'll be saving a lot of money on clothes as the little guy gets older, which is fantastic! 

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie