Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday!

Happy Thursday!

Thank you for the well wishes for the the little guy's double ear infection.  With each dose of antibiotic, he seems to be doing better.  He was up at 4:00 this morning (completely awake and not the least bit sleepy) so needless to say, I'm walking around in a zombie-like state today. 

Remember before my vacation when I said that fun times are ahead?  Well, they certainly were, and let me tell you, today, I'm thankful that I got to spend time with my brothers for a few days.  We may have been ready to fight at some points throughout vacation, but when all was said and done, it was nice to have these guys around.  We aren't 6, 12 and 16 anymore, but we still act like it.



Sometimes I miss the way things used to be....before we got married, had kids or went to high school. When I think back on how many great times we've had along the way, it makes me smile. Now that we're all in different places in our lives (and a little bit older), we continue to make memories to last a lifetime.

Question of the Day:
What are you thankful for today?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie