Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Playing Catch Up

Happy Wednesday! (It is Wednesday, right?)

This weekend, the hubby, little guy and I were all set to take part in the 4th of July festivities when all of a sudden, the little guy came down with a fever that stayed from Saturday morning until Monday night. I took him to the doctor's yesterday and she said that he has a double ear infection. Fantastic! What a way to finish off the weekend. At least he's on an antibiotic though. Me on the other hand? I've developed his cold and feel like I need an antibiotic of my own! 
Instead of wallowing in our sickness, the hubby and I made the best of the weekend and enjoyed spending some much needed quality time with our family.

We enjoyed some pretty yummy food.....

.....and I was even able to take some pictures of the little guy, even though he wasn't feeling himself.

Go Phillies!
Today I'm back at work and somehow it feels like I never left the place. I hope you had a fantastic weekend!

Needless to say, I'm playing catch up today with blogs, work and everything in between!


Question of the Day:
What was the highlight of your weekend?

Until next time!
~Anne Marie